The St. Pius X Parent Club is an organization composed of parent volunteers whose goal is to raise money to support St. Pius X students in all areas, including academic, athletic and fine arts programs.
We raise funds primarily through proceeds from the concession stand sales, the sale of event program ads, spirit wear sales, and other special events throughout the year.
The StPX Parent Club has proceeds go towards funding many on-campus initiatives and assist with expenses for fun student activities like retreats, college visits, and more assisted with funding for the Skyward online system and student transportation costs.
All StPX families are required to work at least 6 volunteer hours per school year. A variety of opportunities throughout the school year are available to fulfill your service requirement. The signup link will be posted on the Parent Club web page.
The Parent Club leadership is composed of an Executive Board consisting of a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. In addition to the Executive Board, chairpersons are needed for the following Standing Committees:
1. Volunteer tracking – Responsible for volunteer hour tracking, with the assistance of individual event chairpersons and coordinators.
2. Concession Stand – Must maintain food safety certification. Is responsible for maintaining the inventory of products sold, and stocking concession stands prior to each event.
3. Spirit Wear – Responsible for ordering, managing inventory and selecting products, as well as collecting and reconciling revenue of spirit wear sales with assistance from the Treasurer and Business Manager. Also responsible for the maintenance of the online ordering system.
4. Media/Marketing – The Secretary will chair this committee and oversee all communication sent to parents, students, staff and administration regarding the Parent Club. Will also develop information to be sent out to the public on all Parent Club events, with the assistance of the Director of Operations and Admissions.
5. Auction – The school auction chairperson will chair this committee.
St Pius X Parent Club wants each family to have opportunities to utilize their own unique gifts and talents.
Individual volunteers are needed for concession, spirit wear sales for many home sporting events.
Additional opportunities for volunteer work may include such projects as landscaping, painting, carpentry, electrical and plumbing work, with the specific needs of the school being determined by the administration.
Volunteer opportunities will be listed on the Parent Club webpage towards the end of the summer and will be updated periodically throughout the school year.
Should you have any questions about the StPX Parent Club, or if you are interested in volunteering for a specific chairperson or Executive Committee position, please contact Parent Club @ firstname.lastname@example.org