St. Pius X High School
Founded in 1959, St. Pius X High School is a co-ed, four-year, college preparatory school fully accredited by AdvancED and the state of Missouri. St. Pius X High School includes a community of 300 students and a staff of caring teachers and administrators. St. Pius X serves both Catholic and non-Catholic students. We continue to grow in population and our up-to-date curriculum meets today's expanding standards in academics.
Parents and alumni provide supplemental support to the cost of a St. Pius X education by assisting with the St. Pius X Legacy Gala, donating to The Fund for St. Pius X, and commitment to the Alumni Association and the Parent Club. Their participation shows a continued interest in securing the future of St. Pius X High School.
We invite you to visit our school to see what we have to offer:
- Strong, competitive academic curriculum
- Safe environment built on trust
- College credit programs in cooperation with St. Louis University & University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Learning consultant for students with academic needs, college and guidance counselors available to meet with students on a daily basis
- Competitive athletics
- Clubs and Group participation is encouraged to round out a student's high school career
- 104 hours of Christian service is a graduation requirement which promotes community service
- Honors program recognizes academic and extracurricular excellence
- House System that fosters student engagement and school spirit