St. Pius X Admissions Timeline
The following timeline is a combination of the St. Louis Archdiocese's Catholic High School admissions process and St. Pius X High School admission events leading to the 2019-2020 school year.
St. Pius X accepts applications for admission throughout the year. Students wishing to transfer during the school year should review the transfer page.
- St. Pius X accepts applications year-round.
- Thursday, September 20, 7:00 pm - High School Night at St. John Vianney High School.
High School Nights provide parents and students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades an opportunity to hear from representatives of the Catholic high schools about their programs and policies. RSVP's are not necessary.
- Wednesday, October 3, 8:00 am - 8th Grade Day - All 8th graders are invited to spend a day with us during Homecoming Week. Students play games, enjoy a scavenger hunt and learn about the St. Pius X House System.
- Sunday, October 28 - Open House - St. Pius X will be open 11 am-2 pm.
Includes a tour of campus, meeting our faculty, interaction with current students and tuition voucher giveaways for a handful of lucky students!
- Applications - 8th graders must submit two applications for admission; the St. Pius X online application and an application through the Archdiocese. Applications can be submitted starting on October 15.
- Archdiocesan applications for current 8th graders are due by Friday, November 16 - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30.
- Records for students who have applied to St. Pius X and attend Archdiocesan high schools will be sent by their current schools to SPX no later than November 30. Records are also sent for PSR students at this time.
- Friday, January 11 - First-semester report cards for applicants will be sent by grade schools to St. Pius X.
- Saturday, January 12 - Interviews - St. Pius X will be conducting mandatory interviews with 8th-grade students who applied for admission.
- Admission decision letters will be mailed the first week of February.
- Thursday, February 21 - Induction Night - this event is for all recently accepted students so they can meet St. Pius X faculty, staff and students, as well as each other, while parents are given an opportunity to meet with SPX administrators. This is where incoming freshmen learn about their house assignments.
- Thursday, February 28 - Deadline to apply for Archdiocesan-based financial aid.
- March 15 - Deadline for Financial Aid application and Scholarship application.
- May 20 - Financial aid packages are distributed to students.