You are part of the Lancer Family!
St. Pius X alumni are an integral part of the Lancer Family, and we want to stay connected with you! Whether you graduated last year or 59 years ago, you are a part of the St. Pius X High School Alumni Community—over 4,800 strong—and you can always come home again! We hope you have stayed in touch with your classmates through social media, class reunions, sporting activities and performances, Lancer Legend, and our school website. Maybe you haven’t been around in a while and want to see what’s happening at your alma mater! No matter what your situation, we are so glad you’re back! We have made some awesome changes over the past 59 years, and we are excited about all that is in store for us in the next 50 years! Is it time for your class reunion?
Stay connected and spread the Lancer Spirit:
- Update your alumni profile so we can stay connected! You can also send us news about your family, job, or other significant events.
- Send your current email address to email@example.com in order to receive our e-newsletter, Lancer News.
- Share your story with us and you could be our Featured Alumni.
- Send us news and photos for the Lancer Legend.
- Like St. Pius X High School on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Attend or volunteer at the Homecoming Tailgate Party, Golf Tournament, Fireworks Extravaganza, and Trivia Night. Reconnect with former classmates and current Lancers.
- Cheer on our athletic teams and attend our amazing fine arts performances.
- Stay up to date on our sports and activities.
- Support SPX Day of Giving and make a gift to The Fund of St. Pius X.
- Leave your mark with a Legacy Brick.
Join the Alumni Association on July 3 at 6:30 pm for an evening of fun and fireworks at the Firework Extravaganza.