St. Pius X Admissions Timeline
The following timeline is a combination of the St. Louis Archdiocese's Catholic High School admissions process and St. Pius X High School admission events.
- St. Pius X accepts applications year-round. Please apply online at www.stpius.com
- Thursday, September 21 7:00pm - High School Night - St. Pius X will be presenting at St. John Vianney High School.
- Wednesday, October 4 8:00am - 8th Grade Day - All 8th graders are invited to spend a day with us during Homecoming. Students play homecoming games, enjoy a scavenger hunt and learn about the St. Pius X House System.
- Sunday, October 29 - Open House - St. Pius X will be open 10am-2 pm.
Tuition vouchers will be given away (more details to follow). You must be present to win, non-transferable.
- 8th graders in Catholic elementary schools or PSR programs must complete the Archdiocesan application in addition to our online application.
- Saturday, January 6 - Interviews - St. Pius X will be conducting mandatory interviews with 8th grade students who applied for admission.
- Acceptance and Non-Acceptance Letters are mailed the first week of February.
- March 15 - Deadline for Financial Aid application and Scholarship application.