St. Pius X Admissions Timeline
The following timeline is a combination of the St. Louis Archdiocese's Catholic High School admissions process and St. Pius X High School admission events.
St. Pius X accepts admissions applications throughout the year.
- St. Pius X accepts applications year-round. Please apply online at www.stpius.com
- Tuesday, September 12, 7:00 pm - High School Night at Ursuline Academy.
- Thursday, September 21 7:00 pm - High School Night at St. John Vianney High School.
High School Nights provide students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade and their parents an opportunity to hear from representatives of the Catholic high schools about their programs and policies.
- Wednesday, October 4 8:00am - 8th Grade Day - All 8th graders are invited to spend a day with us during Homecoming Week. Students play games, enjoy a scavenger hunt and learn about the St. Pius X House System.
- Sunday, October 29 - Open House - St. Pius X will be open 11 am-2 pm.
Includes a tour of campus, meeting our faculty, interaction with current students and tuition voucher giveaways for a handful of lucky students!
- 8th grade applications available St. Pius X online application
- Saturday, January 6 - Interviews - St. Pius X will be conducting mandatory interviews with 8th grade students who applied for admission.
- Admission decision letters will be mailed the first week of February.
- March 15 - Deadline for Financial Aid application and Scholarship application.