The Fund for St. Pius X
If you are interested in making a gift to St. Pius X, consider the Fund for St. Pius X. Since 1959, St. Pius X High School has prided itself on giving any deserving student an extraordinary college-preparatory education that prepares them to meet the demands of higher education, contribute to society and answer the call of Catholic service.
All gifts to the Fund for St. Pius X have enormous impact on the school’s ability to enhance its standards of excellence in teaching, scholarships, student development and facilities. Your annual gifts fuel the success of this school and touch every aspect of our students’ experience.
Specifically, your gift to the Fund for St. Pius X will:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students – making a St. Pius X education possible for more young men and women;
- Enable St. Pius X to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as mentors for our students;
- Contribute to the cutting-edge technology, lab equipment and other state-of-the-art learning tools used in the classroom;
- Instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence in their lives through a dynamic Campus Ministry program;
- Offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our fine arts offerings;
- Ensure that St. Pius X continues its winning athletic tradition;
- Give students an extraordinary and enriching experience that they will treasure for a lifetime.
St. Pius X alumni, parents and friends know firsthand the transforming power of a St. Pius X education. Consider sharing that gift with others. Those who financially support St. Pius X uphold the spirit of philanthropy that has sustained this school since its founding. Your generosity, leadership and faith in our mission helps St. Pius X High School flourish each year.
The Fund for St. Pius X continues to be the primary vehicle for members of the St. Pius X community to join together in a meaningful effort to support the mission of this great school. Donations to the Fund for St. Pius X may be made online, by phone or by check. We welcome and are grateful for your support!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Fr. Edward Nemeth, President
Mrs. Beth Ervin, Director